Open call – Bianual Plan Univalle and EPFL
Univalle and EPFL have a long standing agreement to maintain and foster academic collaboration between research leaders of both institutions.
The primary goal of this agreement is to support existing collaboration projects on the long term. As a secondary objective, it seeks the promotion of new projects, whenever these latter are embedded into a large and long standing effort to build a partnership between two or more partner group leaders. Within the framework of this agreement, the following calls for 2014-2015 are open:
- Short duration internship (3 months) at the EPFL; aimed at teachers or postgraduate students from Univalle.
- Short duration internship (3 months) at UNIVALLE; for students from the EPFL.
- Support to visits of senior researchers of the two institutions in order to create, coordinate and strengthen collaboration on research projects
- Opening: May 21st 2015
- Deadline: day 15th of every month.
- For students and researchers linked to UNIVALLE (Available in ES). Additionally, you will find detailed information in this document.
- For students and researchers linked to EPFL (Available in EN)